What is VoteBuilder?
The Alabama Democrats and the Democratic National Committee have joined forces to offer the most state-of-the-art and user-friendly online list of registered voters ever devised for campaigns. Our web based voter file system is available to Democratic candidates, county party organizations and other affiliated groups. With this tool in your campaign arsenal, winning is a few clicks away.
What can you do with it?
- Target voters by many categories, including precinct, age, race, or sex to make sure your volunteers are contacting the voters you need to talk to the most.
- Print phone lists and walk lists with maps for phone banks and door-to-door canvassing.
- Purchase robocalls and run telephone town halls for your district.
- Add candidate or issue ID questions to track who has committed to vote for you.
- Check out some the additional features in our Quick Guide to VoteBuilder [Word or PDF]
The VoteBuilder system is the most effective way to make sure you’re talking to the voters you need to win on election day. We update VoteBuilder regularly with current addresses, phone numbers, and even voting history, and we offer comprehensive training and support to make sure you’re getting the most out of your VoteBuilder purchase.
How can I get it?
The Alabama Democratic Party is proud to offer VoteBuilder to Democratic-affiliated candidates and organizations throughout the state. After submitting this form, the Alabama Democratic Party will create your VAN committee and follow-up with a licensing agreement and invoice with two business days.